Join us Sundays at 10am in person, or live online: Click Here for Youtube. Click Here for Facebook.
- To glorify God as believers of Jesus Christ through worship, by growing in community and by making disciples through the message of the Gospel.
- Christ-centred and Bible-based (1 Cor. 1:23)
- To be a beacon for the peninsula of Halifax (Acts 1:8)
- To equip members who are solidly committed to lifelong discipleship (Acts 2:42)
- To share our lives through God’s love (1 Thess. 2:8)
- To support mission within the city and beyond (Matt. 28:19-20)
- that the Bible is the inspired and infallible word of God, and the only authority in all matters pertaining to faith and practice;
- that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons, Father, Son and Holy Spirit;
- in the deity of the Lord Jesus Christ, His conception by the Holy Spirit, His birth by the Virgin Mary, His real but sinless humanity, and his substitutionary and atoning death as a sacrifice for sin, His bodily resurrection from the dead, His ascension into Heaven as the only and eternal mediator between God and humanity, and His coming again in power and glory;
- in the personality and deity of the Holy Spirit through Whom people are born again to saving repentance and faith, and by Whom people are sanctified and enabled to live a godly life.
- following Jesus Christ with our words and our lives;
- being a community bound together by the love of Jesus to worship God;
- making disciples of Jesus because the good news of the Gospel is too good to keep to ourselves;
- reaching out with the love of Jesus to a hurting world, locally and internationally.